Covid-19 outbreak broke a lot of systems and created some new ones. Coping up with the changes was tough so to overcome the challenges, following relief activities were implemented to cater to various community needs in the toughest of hours.
- Dry Ration distribution to 1190 families & 12000 cooked meals distributed to families of daily wage earners
- Sanitization Kits distributed to 3250 HHs in 6 Panchayats
- Support to 100 beds to isolation hospital in association with District Administration
- 1000 PPE kits to AIIMS Raipur
- Awareness activities about Do’s & Don’ts through Audio campaign in 29 villages
- Continuous Sanitization drive in 22 Villages and 11 urban communities
- More than 15000 masks stitched by SHG women, earning Rs 75000